[horde] Installing Turba

Josh Owen joshhowen at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 16:58:01 UTC 2009

Guys,

I have Turba installed and I can access everything just fine it seems. But in Hermes when I want to add a new client I get the message: "The method "clients/search" is not defined in the Horde Registry."

So I tried to set up a Shares correctly and I set the Shares Driver to SQL then installed the MDB2_Drive_mysql driver. Now when  I click on my address book I get the error message:

Notice: Undefined variable: result in /usr/share/horde3/lib/Horde/Share/sql.php on line 574

Notice: Undefined variable: result in /usr/share/horde3/lib/Horde/Share/sql.php on line 575

Fatal error: Call to undefined method MDB2_Error::execute() in /usr/share/horde3/lib/Horde/Share/sql.php on line 164

If I set the Shares Driver back to DataTree it works fine but then I get the same message regarding the clients/search stuff.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

-Josh