[horde] Hermes - Invoicing System is not installed

Josh Owen joshhowen at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 02:48:51 UTC 2009

Installed:

Horde 3.2.1
Turba 2.3.2
Hermes 1.0

In the Hermes Configuration I have Minerva selected as the Invoice Driver although I'm not sure I have Minerva installed unless it came with one of the above listed packages. When I click on the Invoicing button to export my time I get an error saying "Invoicing System is not installed." I can't really find any information on downloading or installed minerva or how to "install" invoicing for Hermes. I thought that was part of the default functionality. I don't even really know what it means to have Proforma setup as my default type of invoice.

Any help here would be greatly appreciated. I recently started my own business and am planning to use Horde as my intranet framework.

Thanks,
Josh