[horde] Hermes - Invoicing System is not installed

Josh Owen joshhowen at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 15:58:06 UTC 2009

I apologize if I'm being naive here but I don't see where to assign that
permission. I don't see that option when I'm under Administration -> Setup
-> Hermes

I also don't see it under Administration -> Permissions

Any help would be greatly appreciated I've looked in the wiki's but I can't
find where this permission is set up.

Thanks,

Josh