[horde] "sendmail returned error code 127"

Luis Felipe Marzagao lfbm.andamentos at gmail.com
Sun Jan 10 16:56:36 UTC 2010

Seems you don't yet understand what the framework is and what horde
modules are.

The framework is the base software that makes possible for the horde
modules (imp, turba, horde) to work.

The confusion may exist because the framework itself is also called
"horde framework", the same name of the horde module, which is the basic
module for any other app work.

You should set up a installation following a tutorial, like this [1], to
better understand the process and configurations. The benefit of the
bundle (webmail groupware) is that it already comes with the framework
and apps embedded and partially already set up.

Cheers!

[1] http://wiki.horde.org/CentOS5InstallationNotes