[horde] "sendmail returned error code 127"

mtecles at biof.ufrj.br mtecles at biof.ufrj.br
Sun Jan 10 18:27:26 UTC 2010

I don't use Horde Groupware, I use Horde, IMP and other Horde
applications installed individually, but maybe there is not much
difference.

Read and follow each ~/doc/INSTALATION (for every application). Set up
(edit) imp/config/servers.php for your mail server. After that, login
as administrator and setup every application (left menu bar,
Administration->Setup).

Mauricio
--
Mauricio J. T. Tecles