[horde] "sendmail returned error code 127"

Spyros Tsiolis stsiol at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Jan 11 11:29:06 UTC 2010

Hello people,

I would like to thank all who tried to answer my questions.

So, as I said, managed to re-install.
I put horde-Framework under /var/www/horde and
horde-webmail under /var/www/webmail

Horde-Framework seems like a nightmare to fine-tune and configure.

So I went ahead and installed Horde-Webmail under /var/www/webmail

Checked everything that you chaps said I should check.
Indeed, there is a line in "/var/www/webmail/config/conf.php" that says :

--
$conf['auth']['admins'] = array('Administrator');
--

I try that on the Webmail login screen and it says that the password
is incorrect.

That's pretty much it at the moment.

Thank you again people,

s.