[horde] However, still no joy !

Spyros Tsiolis stsiol at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Jan 12 10:57:06 UTC 2010

Hi Vilius,

Yes, I have a user called "administrator at webmail.domain.gr"..
This is a valid account that's been added to /etc/dovecot/passwd.

Also, I scrapped everything (horde-3.3.5 / webmail-1.2.5) and only
installed a previous version of horde-webmail (horde-webmail-1.2.4.tar.gz)
and it does the same thing.

The documents clearly state that there is an option called "Administration"
on the left-hand side. Still, I don't have it on my page.

So, I suspect that it must be something misconfigured during the compilation ?

Maybe if I show you chaps the output of http://localhost/horde/test.php ?

AFAIK, the only thing I did and went out of the horde way, was to install
PHP-5.3.1. In those same pages, the system says that it has not been
tested fully with PHP v5.3.1. Maybe go back a bit on PHP ?
Does anyone know which version is a "happy" version with horde-webmail
v1.2.5 ?

Thank you for your help.

spyros