[horde] However, still no joy !

Spyros Tsiolis stsiol at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Jan 12 12:00:54 UTC 2010

If your questions are stupid, imagine mine :-)

OK, from the documentation :

--
/usr/local/bin/php ./scripts/setup.php

.. Note:: When you are asked to provide an administrator name during the
             setup, please enter an **existing** IMAP user. You cannot
create
             new users or a separate administrator account with the setup
             script.
--

An **existing** IMAP user. The user exists alright; under
"/etc/dovecot/passwd" with an SSHA encrypted password.

HTH and thank you for your reply.

spyros