[horde] However, FOUND IT !

Spyros Tsiolis stsiol at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Jan 12 13:38:01 UTC 2010

Hello list !

At the moment I wrote this below :

> >From what I understand the question is where does
> "administrator"
> auth from . Does it auth from linux ? Does it auth from
> dovecot ?
> As I stated before, whatever I enter in at
> /var/dovecot/passwd, the
> system (horde) recognizes it.
>
> I'm having another thorough look.

I went straight to "/etc/dovecot/passwd" and added a simple dovecot
user called administrator with an SSHA password. Restarted dovecot;
restarted apache and voila! IT WORKED !

I now have Administration !(bells/whistles/ airplanes flying above
and brass bands blaring music ! :-)

Again, my thanks to everyone. And mostly thank you very much
for your patience,

OK, another obstacle out of the way.

You haven't heard the last of me though :-)

LOL,

Thank you people !

s.