[horde] Install disaster

Spyros Tsiolis stsiol at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Jan 22 16:21:33 UTC 2010

Hi Andy,

this is just a shot in the dark since, I've just finished documenting
Horde Webmail edition installation on CentOS 5.4

The very _first_ thing you have to do is disable CentOS Firewall and
any security-related option. This will happen either by the shell
by typing "setup" and pressing ENTER, or straight after a fresh
installation.

I really hope this will help,

Regards,

s.