[horde] Install disaster

Andy Theuninck gohanman at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 19:04:25 UTC 2010

OK, so I have two problems left.

1. I'm getting an error stating my config has no version and I need to
"regenerate configuration". A bit of googling has turned up that this
is a common task after an upgrade, but I can't find anything telling
me HOW to regenerate my configuration. This discussion:
http://forums.contribs.org/index.php?topic=25707.0 describes my
problem exactly, with the error message and Admin->Setup->Horde
yielding a completely blank page, but the HOWTOs they're discussing
don't seem to be linked.

2. Clicking on Admin->Sessions causes what looks like a browser loop
that renders all horde URLs unusable until I restart apache. All the
other admin links seem to work fine.

In both cases, nothing shows up in apache's error_log.