[horde] Install disaster

Spyros Tsiolis stsiol at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Jan 22 16:35:41 UTC 2010

Hi again,

I think I know this one.

Taken from my documentation (if doing "auth" through dovecot,
then read below):

----
1. Update the /etc/dovecot/passwd file.
The first entry should be plain "administrator" (no domain suffix).
This is the admin that will auth through dovecot to horde.

2. go to "horde/config" directory (varied depending on where you
installed your apache "htdocs" directory [the apache root directory
for serving file, that is]) and edit the file "conf.php"

3. Find the entry with the string "Administrator" or "administrator"
and set it to however you set your administrator string on
/etc/dovecot/passwd

4. restart the apache service ("service apache restart")

5. Check again, you should be ok.

HTH,

s.