[horde] imp-subfolders unseen emails

Andreas Mauser andreas at mauser.info
Fri Feb 19 09:36:23 UTC 2010

Hi,

Tudor Razvan Gabriel schrieb:
> Greetings,
> I've attached the following image to describe it better:
> http://dev.fxmedia.ro/horde.gif
> As you can see - Inbox has (7) unread emails, but for all the other IMAP
> Folders  the unread emails is not available.

I think I understand now. It's not that you can not read them, but you
are not informed about unread emails in your other folders than the inbox?

Log on to Horde, go to Options in the left frame then go to Mail and
then choose New Mail. Here you find a Button to klick: Poll all folders
for new Mail?

Is this what you're looking for?

Andreas