[horde] Which SyncML linux client for Horde?

Tim Watts tw at dionic.net
Thu Feb 25 10:52:52 UTC 2010

Hi,

I'm running Horde 3.3 and all the apps of that time (kronolith, turba etc).

Looking to buy a new mobile, a Motorola A1200 Ming which supports SyncML .

First question - anyone had any luck getting a SyncML enabled phone to
sync with Horde?

Second question - Sunbird will talk to my Horde (kronolith) setup just
fine. Hoever, I cannot find any other sync tools that will (looked at
multisync, opensync, syncevolution). Any suggestions for generic
connector software that will allow Horder to be sync'd to a variety of
other things?

Cheers

Tim