[horde] Which SyncML linux client for Horde?

Robert Schetterer robert at schetterer.org
Thu Feb 25 12:53:35 UTC 2010

Am 25.02.2010 11:52, schrieb Tim Watts:
> Hi,
>
> I'm running Horde 3.3 and all the apps of that time (kronolith, turba etc).
>
> Looking to buy a new mobile, a Motorola A1200 Ming which supports SyncML .

i did small tests with the ming syncml and horde and it worked,
but as far i remebered i had to look supporting sires for the right entries

> First question - anyone had any luck getting a SyncML enabled phone to
> sync with Horde?

mostly cell phones with syncml cleints should work , but often the setup
is behind wrong descriptions , read carefully the manuals of the cell
phones, sometimes branding makes it hard to find

> Second question - Sunbird will talk to my Horde (kronolith) setup just
> fine. Hoever, I cannot find any other sync tools that will (looked at
> multisync, opensync, syncevolution). Any suggestions for generic
> connector software that will allow Horder to be sync'd to a variety of
> other things?

you can use Funambol plugins for thunderbird ( tested the 2.x branch )
and/or Outlook should work syncml

--
Best Regards

MfG Robert Schetterer