[horde] How to find turba syncml subscription URL?

Michael J. Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Tue Mar 16 22:33:35 UTC 2010

Quoting Tim Watts <tw at dionic.net>:

> Hi,
>
> Just got a recon iPhone and managed with little effort to subsribe
> to several calendars using the Synthesis SyncML fre addon. Works
> beautifully - good show chaps!
>

> However, wheras kronolith will show me the SyncML URL in Manage
> Calendars, Turba won't.
>
> How do I dertermine the URL to feed the iPhone for each (or at least
> one) of my address books?

Not familiar with the iPhone syncml client, but generally, the url to
feed to syncml clients would be the path to rpc.php -
http://example.com/horde/rpc.php

Then you would tell syncml which databases to sync. For turba, that
would be 'contacts' and for kronolith it would be 'calendar'.

--
Thanks,
mike

--