[horde] Fwd: language

lst_hoe02 at kwsoft.de lst_hoe02 at kwsoft.de
Wed Mar 17 09:17:03 UTC 2010

Zitat von Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org>:

> ----- Weitergeleitete Nachricht von florin.costescu at ymail.com -----
> Datum: Tue, 16 Mar 2010 15:49:01 -0700 (PDT)
> Von: Florin Costescu <florin.costescu at ymail.com>
> Betreff: language
> An: jan at horde.org
>
> Hello,
>
> I got horde webmail preinstalled on my VPS account. When I chose
> Romanian, for language at log-in, the interface is still in english.
> German works also well. What I have to do in order to have the horde
> webmail interface in romanian language. Is there a language pack to
> download an instructions for setup?
>
> Best regards,
> Florin

In VPS environment most of the time only basic language support is
installed (check with "locale -a"). If Romanian is missing you have to
use the tools of the distribution you are using to get the language
pack. In Debian Style systems this would be something like "apt-get
install language-pack-ro".

Regards

Andreas