[horde] list all users

Michael Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Thu Mar 18 17:41:46 UTC 2010

Quoting Martin Kleinschmidt <mk at theochem.uni-duesseldorf.de>:

> Hi,
>
> in the last days, I have set up a test installation of horde webmail.
> most things look good. But if I create a new task, there is only me I
> can choose as assignee.
>
> Authentication is done on a dovecot imap server. dovecot does
> authentication via PAM to our ypserver.
>
> Am I doing something wrong?

Nope. When using IMAP authentication Horde is unable to list users
since the users are controlled by the IMAP server. This is also the
reason why if you go to admin/user.php, you will get notices that you
cannot manage users with your choosen authentication backend.

Mike

--
The Horde Project (www.horde.org)
mrubinsk at horde.org

"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." - A. Einstein