[horde] localization

mtecles at biof.ufrj.br mtecles at biof.ufrj.br
Mon Mar 22 16:51:16 UTC 2010

Try to isolate the problem, instead of translating one entry to Czech
translate it to anything else. For example:

"add content" translate to "addd cont" (forget spelling). Verify the
result, what do you see: "add content" or "addd cont"?

Be sure to have just one entry of each of those parts that are not
translated (like just one "add content") in every "cs_CZ.po" file. I
suppose you are translating each "cs_CZ.po" of each Horde
application.

Mauricio

On 22 Mar 2010 at 17:11, Jiri Bartl wrote:

> On Sun, Mar 21, 2010 at 11:52 PM, Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org> wrote:
>
> > Zitat von Jiri Bartl <diplomkahorde at gmail.com>:
> >

> >  On Sun, Mar 21, 2010 at 10:25 AM, Jiri Bartl <diplomkahorde at gmail.com

> > Did you restart Apache after that?
> >

> yes I did. I can see changes which i've done. But the problems with czech
> localization in some modules still remains...
>
> horde 3.3.5, nag 2.3.3, kronolith 2.3.2, mnemo 2.2.2
> it looks like czech localization is not up to date......
> does anyone have the same problem?
>
> JB
>

> --
> > Do you need professional PHP or Horde consulting?
> > http://horde.org/consulting/
> >
> > --

Mauricio J. T. Tecles
Instituto de Biofisica Carlos Chagas Filho - UFRJ
Edificio do Centro de Ciencias da Saude, Bloco G
Av. Carlos Chagas Filho, 373
Cidade Universitaria, Ilha do Fundao
Rio de Janeiro, RJ
Brasil