[horde] localization

Jiri Bartl diplomkahorde at gmail.com
Tue Mar 23 18:55:51 UTC 2010

On Mon, Mar 22, 2010 at 5:51 PM, <mtecles at biof.ufrj.br> wrote:

> Try to isolate the problem, instead of translating one entry to Czech
> translate it to anything else. For example:
>
> "add content" translate to "addd cont" (forget spelling). Verify the
> result, what do you see: "add content" or "addd cont"?

that's what I have done. If I change something and everything goes fine and
i can see the word i have changed,  just like you said. But the parts which
are not translated still remains(all of the "manage ..tasks,
notepads,calendars)) on  the right side and many others, even in Horde..
whups are traslated well.
It could means that localization works but  the new text and buttons are not
translated yet in horde 3.3.5 or is there any other catch?
or i just dont't have the right version :)