[horde] still unable to assign an assignee

Martin Kleinschmidt mk at theochem.uni-duesseldorf.de
Fri Mar 26 12:28:19 UTC 2010

On Do, 25 M?r 2010, Vilius ?umskas wrote:

>> >Have you added view/edit permissions for desired users the tasklist?

yes. BTW:
What is the difference between "show" and "read" permissions?

>> Yes. I have 2 users.
>> one has his own tasklist and a "testlist", the other has only his own
>> tasklist.
>> all lists have permission show/read/edit for all authenticated users.
>>
>> User1 is able to create a new task in user2's taks list. But I can only
>> assign the owner of the task list as assignee.
>
>That's strange. I just tested here at my installation and it works as
>expected. I guess you need to debug the problem at code level.

no need, it works now. But it is kind of strange.
I had to set the permissions NOT for "all authenticated users" (this has
no effect) but instead for " Individual Users " or for "Groups". This
works. Is there any reason behind this behavior which I don't see or is
it a bug?

Thanks for your help,

   ...martin