[horde] webmail ed, imp

mtecles at biof.ufrj.br mtecles at biof.ufrj.br
Tue Mar 30 16:43:46 UTC 2010

Citando Jiri Bartl <diplomkahorde at gmail.com>:

> is there any difference if i install Horde Groupware Webmail Edition package
> or if i instal horde + the certain modules separately?
>
> Does anybody know how to pre-set these nice categories with these nice boxex
> with nice edges that you can see on this screenshot ?
> http://www.horde.org/groupware/screenshots/kronolith_1_1.png
>
> How to set any bar which display size of mailbox which has been taken
> already?

You mean quota? See examples at ~/imp/config.servers.php.dist  and the
files ~/imp/lib/Quota/*.php.
You can use one of different ways to get user's quota, I use quota
command (command.php). The files have comments at their beginning on
how to configure IMP to use them.

Mauricio

--
Mauricio J. T. Tecles