[horde] horde philosophy, contact search

Jiri Bartl diplomkahorde at gmail.com
Fri Apr 2 18:50:57 UTC 2010

Hi guys,
Does anyone have some time to review the horde development in past few
years? is the philosophy changing somehow? Are there any areas that Horde is
focused on more? What we can expect from Horde in next year?

turba/horde problem

Contact search in portal view of horde 3.3.5 and turba 2.3.3 doesn't work.
If i search contact through address book everythink works fine. I'm using
LDAP. On the old 3.1.4 Horde and 2.1.4 turba verion search field in portal
view worked fined.

thanks

JB