[horde] IE Issues

Andrew Morgan morgan at orst.edu
Thu Apr 8 17:22:36 UTC 2010

On Thu, 8 Apr 2010, Litten, Rob wrote:

> 1.       When composing a message with multiple attachments around 3MB
> total, when you submit the page it goes to a blank page and never sends
> the email.

Check that you have the following Apache config setting:

# Some changes to work around crappy IE implementation
SetEnvIf User-Agent ".*MSIE.*" nokeepalive ssl-unclean-shutdown

I have been including this in my Apache config for many years to work
around problems with IE, including a blank page problem exactly like you
describe.

 	Andy