[horde] new install unable to logon

P Campbell pcampbell at biomedcom.org
Mon Apr 12 18:22:07 UTC 2010

I changed $conf['session']['use_only_cookies'] = false;.  (was true) and
I am now able to log in.

I had previously used the paths  /horde, horde, cookies, /cookies
(created dir cookie ) and  /var/www/html/horde none of which worked....

I am still not sure if I have the full admin panel, I am unable to find
the configuration panel for authentication &/or the necessary conf
parameters to add to conf.php ... any ponters ?

Thanks