[horde] WHUPS: removing/hiding a standard property (Requester, Due Date)

Ralf Lang Lang at b1-systems.de
Mon Apr 19 09:28:20 UTC 2010

Hi, I am currently configuring whups 1.0.2 on the latest stable framework
release as an internal ticketing system for the company I work with.

In our use case, the "The Requester's Email Address" field is confusing at best
- it seems to remove the creating horde user's ownership of the ticket, even
if the provided email address is the horde user's from_addr and his marked
turba contact.

Thus, I want to hide this field globally or for some queues but I didn't yet
figure out how to do it.

I also have a lot of cases where I don't want the requester to set a due date
for he cannot know it. It would be good to hide this, too or be able to
provide a ticket type specific default which would make sense.

Does this require a patch and if so, would you like to get this patch
upstream?

Ralf

--
Ralf Lang