[horde] Wiki feature

Kim Haverblad kim at haverblad.net
Sun May 9 13:16:25 UTC 2010

Assumed that much and I did go ahead using the
wicked-FRAMEWORK_3-<date>.tar.gz for the installation; created the
necessary config files and installed the needed PEAR components; but for
the moment stuck with following little error message when clicking on
the Web Site/Wiki:

Warning: Page::require_once(Text/Wiki/Mediawiki.php)
[page.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in
/home/hordesystem/httpd/wicked/lib/Page.php  on line 433

Fatal error: Page::require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening
required 'Text/Wiki/Mediawiki.php'
(include_path='/home/hordesystem/httpd/lib:/home/hordesystem/httpd/lib/../pear/php')
in /home/hordesystem/httpd/wicked/lib/Page.php on line 433

/Kim