[horde] Wiki feature

Michael Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Sun May 9 17:01:53 UTC 2010

Quoting Kim Haverblad <kim at haverblad.net>:

> On 09/05/2010 18:27, Michael Rubinsky wrote:
>
>> Ah, sorry. It looks like media wiki is a separate pear pacakge.
>> Text_Wiki_Mediawiki.  You can also check horde/wicked/test.php for a
>> list of requirements and what's missing etc...
>
> Well, also Text_Wiki_Mediawiki is installed:
>
>> pear install Text_Wiki_Mediawiki
>> pear/Text_Wiki_Mediawiki is already installed and is the same as the
> released version 0.2.0
>> install failed
>
> Including the other needed pear packages; but when checking with
> horde/wicked/test.php it says another story:
>
> PEAR Modules
>
>     * PEAR Search Path (PHP's include_path):
> /home/hordesystem/httpd/lib:/home/hordesystem/httpd/lib/../pear/php
>     * PEAR: Yes
>     * Recent PEAR: Yes
>     * Text_Wiki: No
> markup in Wicked. THIS IS A REQUIRED MODULE!
>     * Text_Wiki_BBCode: No
> BBCode formatting.
>     * Text_Wiki_Cowiki: No
> Cowiki formatting.
>     * Text_Wiki_Creole: No
> Creole formatting.
>     * Text_Wiki_Mediawiki: No
> Mediawiki formatting.
>     * Text_Wiki_Tiki: No
>
> Checking installed pear packages; following above mentioned are installed:
>
> Text_Wiki            1.2.0   stable
> Text_Wiki_BBCode     0.0.4   alpha
> Text_Wiki_Cowiki     0.0.2   alpha
> Text_Wiki_Creole     1.0.1   stable
> Text_Wiki_Mediawiki  0.2.0   alpha
> Text_Wiki_Tiki       0.1.0   alpha
>
> So kind of open for ideas what to look for; can't say that I've found
> anything of interest in the logs either.

Sounds like there is a problem with your include_path. Your test.php
page shows it as:
/home/hordesystem/httpd/lib:/home/hordesystem/httpd/lib/../pear/php
which means that the pear packages must be installed in one of those
locations. How did you install Horde originally?
Thanks,
mike

--
The Horde Project (www.horde.org)