[horde] Wiki feature

Kim Haverblad kim at haverblad.net
Sun May 9 17:25:26 UTC 2010

On 09/05/2010 19:01, Michael Rubinsky wrote:

> Sounds like there is a problem with your include_path. Your test.php
> page shows it as:
> /home/hordesystem/httpd/lib:/home/hordesystem/httpd/lib/../pear/php
> which means that the pear packages must be installed in one of those
> locations. How did you install Horde originally?

Installed first the Horde Groupware Webmail Edition v1.2.5 and then
couple of days ago I upgraded to v1.2.5. Might be that the first
installation was the Horde Groupware Edition; assumed that they where
more or less identical and without the mail part. Doing the test
installation on a Debian unit.

/Kim