[horde] Wiki feature

Michael Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Sun May 9 17:47:25 UTC 2010

Quoting Kim Haverblad <kim at haverblad.net>:

> On 09/05/2010 19:01, Michael Rubinsky wrote:
>
>> Sounds like there is a problem with your include_path. Your test.php
>> page shows it as:
>> /home/hordesystem/httpd/lib:/home/hordesystem/httpd/lib/../pear/php
>> which means that the pear packages must be installed in one of those
>> locations. How did you install Horde originally?
>
> Installed first the Horde Groupware Webmail Edition v1.2.5 and then
> couple of days ago I upgraded to v1.2.5. Might be that the first
> installation was the Horde Groupware Edition; assumed that they where
> more or less identical and without the mail part. Doing the test
> installation on a Debian unit.

Ok. That explains it. The groupware bundles come bundled with all the
pear packages that are required for the applications in the bundle,
and installs them in a directory separate from the server's main pear
directory. You can either add your system's main pear directory to the
include path set in horde/lib/core.php or install the required pear
packages again into the groupware's install directory (the -R option
to pear install IIRC).

Thanks,
mike

--