[horde] Wiki feature [Solved]

Kim Haverblad kim at haverblad.net
Thu May 13 09:47:17 UTC 2010

On 09/05/2010 22:50, Jan Schneider wrote:

>>> Installed first the Horde Groupware Webmail Edition v1.2.5 and then
>>> couple of days ago I upgraded to v1.2.5. Might be that the first
>>> installation was the Horde Groupware Edition; assumed that they where
>>> more or less identical and without the mail part. Doing the test
>>> installation on a Debian unit.
>>
>> Ok. That explains it. The groupware bundles come bundled with all the
>> pear packages that are required for the applications in the bundle,
>> and installs them in a directory separate from the server's main pear
>> directory. You can either add your system's main pear directory to the
>> include path set in horde/lib/core.php or install the required pear
>> packages again into the groupware's install directory (the -R option
>> to pear install IIRC).
>
> Better use http://wiki.horde.org/GroupwarePEAR

Sorry for slow follow-up; I meantioned earlier that I got a nice error
dump when using the direct path to PEAR, :/usr/bin/pear, after I changed
the path to :/usr/share/php/ (pear installation path as already
suggested, but I was using the path that which pear indicated...)
everything works as it should. So in my case on the Debian system the
include path set in horde/lib/core.php line 36 was changed to:

ini_set('include_path', dirname(__FILE__) . PATH_SEPARATOR .
dirname(__FILE__) . ':/usr/share/php/');

Once again big thanks for helping out with Wicked, Ansel and Imp issues
that I've had.

/Kim