[horde] Instant Messaging Application

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Thu May 13 15:52:23 UTC 2010

> Well, as announced, we^H^HI put together the remaining application
> -- the IM one. As could prabably be expected, supporting the Kolab
> architecture as it is now, we both stuck to Horde 3 and kept
> everything in IMAP.
>
> To avoid confusion about attachments, we'll do it right this time
> :P, anyone feeling like trying it can just clone the public git
> repository at:
>
> git://twerp.unclesniper.org/yell
>
> As usual, the folks over here just want this in upstream Kolab and
> couldn't care less about whether or not it ends up in some Horde
> repo or the other (and I suspect our consistent use of H3 makes this
> feeling quite mutual :P).
>
> Mind the 'install' directory in the source tree, notably the README file.

This sounds like an application I would be interested in, obviously
for H4 and including an SQL driver. You don't provide any license or
copyright information with the application. Would you accept assigning
the copyright to the Horde Project, so that we can integrate it
upstream?

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/