[horde] End-User Questions

Sean P. Ingles singles at lpmedia.net
Fri May 14 18:14:10 UTC 2010

Hello, My company is going to be rolling out the Horde Groupware System
in the coming weeks, and we've let a few customers "test-drive" it for
us so we can work out any "bugs" and they have some minor questions that
I can't seem to answer.

1.)    The sidebar does not seem to refresh automatically, they have to
select the refresh button in the browser. This causes the new / read
message count to not update and can be confusing.

2.)    When receiving an email message with an attachment, the
attachment shows up but there is also an "unnamed" attachment that
usually contains things like the signature, even if the signature is
just some text with links. This can be confusing because the users think
this "unnamed" attachment is another real attachment and causes Windows
to prompt to select an application to open it, which is also confusing
to the end user.

None of these are show stoppers, just convenience things.

Here is my environment:

Horde Groupware Webmail Edition 1.2.5

 Address Book (turba) H3 (2.3.3)

 Calendar (kronolith) H3 (2.3.3)