[horde] Please help!

Andreas Mauser andreas at mauser.info
Sat May 29 08:09:49 UTC 2010

Good morning,

On 28.05.2010 21:26, jenesia legnon wrote:
> The problem started two days ago when none of us in the office could log
> into our horde email accounts...a page came up saying the address may have
> been entered wrong or the page doesn't exist.
I had such thing after my dovecot mailserver just stopped working. I
could not log on because it says my login name (email address) is wrong.
This happens when your mail server does authentication for horde and
your mail server stops for some reason.

Try restarting your mail server which lies behind horde, if it does
authentication for horde.

regards,
andreas