[horde] imp servers.php quota config still checking after removal of config

Max Hetrick maxhetrick at verizon.net
Tue Jun 22 20:03:43 UTC 2010

mtecles at biof.ufrj.br wrote:
> I use a different implementation. I modified the following files:
> imp/lib/Quota.php, imp/lib/IMP.php and imp/lib/Quota/command.php. Any
> way, I have changed permission to run quota command (not sudo):
>
> chmod  +s  /usr/bin/quota
>
> Did you restart your web server?

No, I didn't restart the server yet. I really can't do so at the moment,
as this is a live production web server for services outside of my
company as well.

You said you edited imp/lib/Quota.php, imp/lib/IMP.php, and
imp/lib/Quota/command.php. What exactly did you edit in those?

 From reading, I thought you only had to specify the configurations in
servers.php, so I have the following:

'quota' => array(
         'driver' => 'command',
         'params' => array(
                 'quota_path' => '/usr/bin/quota',
                 'new_quota' => true,
                 'grep_path' => '/bin/grep',
                 'partition' => '/home'
                 )
         ),

As stated though, even after removing this configuration and restarting
Apache, it's still trying to access it through sudo, even though I also
removed those entries in the /etc/sudoers file too.

I don't get it. It's like something is stuck.

Max