[horde] How to cancel alarms

mtecles at biof.ufrj.br mtecles at biof.ufrj.br
Fri Jun 25 21:46:40 UTC 2010

After adding a new alarm in Horde (Administration, Alarms), how to
cancel or remove it before it is active? I searched around and I
didn't find where to view, edit or remove a programmed alarm. A slip
with the mouse and, oops, you have an alarm programmed to who knows
when!

Horde 3.3.6
Alarm System Settings:
- driver: SQL Database (MySQL)
- driverconfig: Horde defaults
- ttl: 300

By the way, I've been using Horde in the Institute for several years,
with hundred of users. Congratulations and thank you to the Horde team.

Thank you,
Mauricio
--
Mauricio J. T. Tecles