[horde] YQL and horde

roman stachura roman at stachura.ch
Mon Aug 23 06:37:24 UTC 2010

  Am 23.08.2010 03:51, schrieb Chuck Hagenbuch:
> Quoting roman stachura <roman at stachura.ch>:
>
>> Hi Horde Team.
>>
>> In the next few weeks I will create some yql open tables for horde.
>>
>> http://developer.yahoo.com/yql/
>>
>> - first step: kronolith
>>
>> I hope to get some extra speed through caching and cdn.
>>

>> Are there already any thought about yql around?
>
> I'd looked at it, but I hadn't looked at open tables. So would this be
> a way of using yql to talk to a specific Horde install?
Yes, this way we can build our own tables, to maintain horde-API and all
the applications.

Opentables are organised over github. So we can easily "Pull a Request"
that allows us to send back changes from our fork to the main YQL
repository.
This way we can access the tables over CDN.

http://developer.yahoo.net/blog/archives/2009/05/yql_open_tables.html

But anyway, why is horde not on github?

Github is awesome, and yql will blow your mid.

I let you know as soon as I got some working examples.