[horde] PHP Deprecated errors

Jaap Winius jwinius at umrk.nl
Sun Aug 29 00:01:22 UTC 2010

> This works:
>
> error_reporting = E_ALL & ~E_DEPRECATED
>
> So I can't tell you why it wouldn't work on your system. ...

In my case, perhaps some other setting is getting in the way. In the
end, I opted for a more drastic measure and fixed it with:

    log_errors = Off

> ... Make sure that PHP is restarted though.

People keep saying that. Does PHP run as a daemon on your system?
Whenever I make changes to php.ini, I restart or reload the web server.

> Never.  Horde 3 is in maintenance mode.  All the deprecated code has
> already been removed in Horde 4.

Right. Thanks and keep up the good work!

Cheers,

Jaap