[horde] (no subject)

Simon Brereton simon.brereton at dada.net
Wed Oct 6 13:42:55 UTC 2010

Search through the turba archives for a discussion between Michael and me.  But basically, you can set the horde fields to anything you want (I don't mean matching, I mean creating the fields so that they exactly match Outlook).  Look at sources.php and attributes.php.  And keep turba enquiries on the turba list.

> 2- Is there an app for black berry?

Not that I know of - but I let the horde team comment.  However, in my experience if you have a recent blackberry, the webmail client works well enough in a pinch.  Even better if you set your options to be icon only.

> 3- if no app is there a .mobi to look @ email?

There is a mimp module (depreciated) that you can install - but that's a very WAP 1.0 experience.

It would be nice to get bona fide clients for Android, BB and iOS, but that would be a job for a developer.

Simon