[horde] Regular Expression Filter of recipients

Philippe Faure philippe at faure.ca
Mon Oct 11 02:41:05 UTC 2010

I have a working Spam filter, but there is still SPAM that gets
through.  Most of the time it is addressed to Sam Hernandez (or some
variant) <philippe at faure.ca>.

Actually, I tried to get regular expressions to work and I couldn't
get it to filter with test emails.  I was hoping someone else had
tried, and had luck with regular expressions.

My plan was to delete emails that were obviously spam, if there was a
name that wasn't even close to mine and with my email address they
would be filtered.

Philippe