[horde] PHP blues . . .

Eric Jon Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Tue Oct 19 18:34:06 UTC 2010

Quoting Spyros Tsiolis <stsiol at yahoo.co.uk>:

> Warning: require_once(): It is not safe to rely on the system's
> timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone
> setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used

I recommend you set the date.timezone setting in your php.ini file and
restart the web server...  Will solve problems for other php stuff, not
just Horde...

> any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you
> most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected

Yeah, and make sure you get it right of course. :)

> Details have been logged for the administrator.

Did you find other details in the log files (sql logs or horde logs)?

Other than that, I can't help.  But I had a client who did a php upgrade
recently which broke horde, and setting date.timezone fixed it in that
case...

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

This message is provided "AS IS" without warranty of any kind,
either expressed or implied.  Use this message at your own risk.