[horde] Reminder and Daily Agenda reg.

ANANT S ATHAVALE asa at isac.gov.in
Tue Oct 26 05:05:33 UTC 2010

Dear List,

I have Horde Groupware Webmail Edition 1.2.7 setup.  Earlier I was
running Horde Groupware WebMail Edition 1.2.5.

I am running only one crontab, ie.

*/5 * * * * /usr/bin/php /home/horde/scripts/alarms.php

When we were using Horde GWE 1.2.5, we used to receive daily agenda
twice (same message) and reminders only once as per the time of the
event and alarm.

Now, with Horde GWE 1.2.7, we are receiving daily agenda only once
but, reminders twice (same message).

As per Jan, alarms.php and reminders.php are separate and both should
be running to get daily agenda and reminder notices.  But, though I am
running only alarms.php, I am getting both, and for me, that's not a
problem.  But problem is only 'why it comes twice'.

Can anybody check running only alarms.php and let me know, whether
they get both reminders and daily agenda and whether they get only
once or more than once.

Regards,

Anant Athavale.

message.