[horde] horde-webmail , blackberry/iphone compatible ?

Niels Dettenbach nd at syndicat.com
Tue Oct 26 07:02:25 UTC 2010

(sorry for my tofu here)

Dear Simon,

just btw: Is funambol still required on (older / newer) the BBs or did they work directly with SyncML and / or XML/DAV now? I remember that users had to install an older version of funambol to get it to work.

It would be nice to hav any open Wiki page/area or something like that where current compatibilities and end user usage instructions could be collected from the community. Yes, i know there is still a HOWTO and some older examples, but most of them are not up2date or not end user friendly.

We still use horde on different Nokia phones (mainly E90) with SyncML and (partly) Funambol (which seems more unstable then the native SyncML client of the E90) - on on mobile clients there are mainly users of lightning (calendaring).

I see mobile groupware functionality at all as one of the importanst thing in the success of newer / further hordes.

Cheers,

Niels.

---
Niels Dettenbach