[horde] viewing html content ?

Spyros Tsiolis stsiol at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Nov 2 08:39:20 UTC 2010

Hello again people,

Thank you all for your kind replies. I haven't documented what you
said quite yet (I always document things, so I don't ask them again
in the future :-), but thank you all.

Here's another of the ~2,000 questions I have for Horde :-) :

I struggled to find a place to allow Horde to display html content.
E.g. .jpg's  or .png's or .html's .
I get stuff from mailing lists, that have a hyperlink nested into
the message. Now, before I started using horde,(say with outlook or
evolution), I could see that stuff embedded in the page.

Is there any place to tell Horde that I need the same treatment with
it ?

thank you very much all,

Regards,

spyros

----
"I merely function as a channel that filters
music through the chaos of noise"
 - Vangelis