[horde] Fw: viewing html content ?

Florian Brandner florian at brandner.net
Tue Nov 16 10:04:05 UTC 2010

Hi there!

First of all: I haven't read all the messages, so I hope I am not
repeating anything already said...

My IMP displays HTML fine in most cases. At the moment I cannot check
the config-files, but if I remember correctly I had to enable
HTML-Messages in the preferences, but I also needed to enabled the
"tidy PHP extension" in mime_drivers.php to make HTML-messages work.

Up to now all HTML newsletters and stuff like that are displayed
correctly. External Images are not loaded automatically, you need to
click on a new button "load external images" (or something like that)
first. But I think you can change that behaviour in the preferences.

--
Mit freundlichen Gruessen,
Florian Brandner