[horde] Fw: viewing html content ? - CONTINUED ! :-)

Spyros Tsiolis stsiol at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Nov 16 16:39:40 UTC 2010

Well chaps,

I didn't even got the time to read Niels' reply and i got the
phone from the "big boss" to allow message with html content
(message that come inside in html format, like <b> </b> etc.)
NOT to be displayed in text mode but in HTML.

Aaarghhh !  :-)

Any ideas ?

Niels, thank you very much for your reply.
Although it doesn't change anything for the better for me at least !
:-(

;-)

s.

----
"I merely function as a channel that filters
music through the chaos of noise"
 - Vangelis