[horde] Whups usage

Félix Manuel Molinuevo horde at fmsistemas.com
Wed Nov 17 19:14:13 UTC 2010

El Miércoles 17 Noviembre 2010, Jan Schneider escribió:
> Zitat von Félix Manuel Molinuevo <horde at fmsistemas.com>:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I'm a long time user of Horde. Recently I installed Whups, the
> > ticket-tracking
> > system. It's almost working, even I could create a ticket. Now I'm
> > searching for some document explaining how to use it. Is there somewhere
> > some manual or something on how to use it?
>
> Not really, unfortunately. If you have any question, just ask here.

Thanks, Jan. It wasn't usage issues but troubles because a bug in PHP5 5.2.0.
After upgrade PHP to 5.2.3 issue was solved.

create.php produces an empty HTML file because an error in PHP 5.2.0 (server
is running Debian GNU/Linux Etch) in sprintf() as described here:
http://marc.info/?l=imp&m=123843457011492&w=4

Solution:
I installed PHP 5.2.3 from packages for Etch made by daemon's horn at
http://hype.sourceforge.jp/ following instructions provided there.
Now create.php works as expected.

Anyway, I planned to write a little usage manual for a customer in spanish. I
will send it to Horde's developers plus an english translation soon in the
following weeks.

Have a nice day. Regards,

Félix.

--