[horde] Cannot revert back to default horde settings for root "/horde" directory

Spyros Tsiolis stsiol at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Nov 17 20:01:19 UTC 2010

Hello people,

I tried to change the root directory for horde / webmail edition from

https://localhost/horde to plain
https://localhost

so that the system points directly to horde webmail.

After consulting this page :

http://wiki.horde.org/FAQ/Admin/Config?referrer=FAQ/Admin#toc2

I managed to mess up with this setting (taken from the same page) :
"Finally, change the Horde configuration in the General tab of the setup interface to change the cookie path from '/horde' to '/'."

And managed to make administrator _not_ be able to login anymore.
So, now I want to revert to the default settings, but the system won't
let me login to the administrator pages to change back the cookie
setting from '/' to '/horde'.

Please help me on this as I cannot find of a solution to this.

Thank you all,

Spyros

p.s. I have to say guys, the documentation leaves a lot to be desired.
And the worst part is that if you change something, you cannot revert
back very easily.

----
"I merely function as a channel that filters
music through the chaos of noise"
 - Vangelis