[horde] Got an upgrade error - from Webmail 1.2.4 to 1.2.9

P.V.Anthony pvantony at singnet.com.sg
Mon Nov 29 18:52:49 UTC 2010

Hi,

Was doing an upgrade from Horde Webmail 1.2.4 to 1.2.9. Was using the
./script/setup.php.

Got the following error.

---------- start -----------------------

Updating database...
[ ERROR! ] Updating the tables failed. Please see the manual at docs/INSTALL
           for how to setup the database manually. Error messages:
MDB2 Error: already exists
_doQuery: [Error message: Could not execute statement]
[Last executed query: CREATE  TABLE metarAirports (id INT DEFAULT NULL,
block INT DEFAULT NULL, station INT DEFAULT NULL, icao VARCHAR(4), name
VARCHAR(80), state CHAR(2), country VARCHAR(50), wmo INT DEFAULT NULL,
latitude FLOAT8, longitude FLOAT8, elevation FLOAT8, x FLOAT8, y FLOAT8,
z FLOAT8)]
[Native message: ERROR:  relation "metarairports" already exists]

I am worried that I may have broken something in Horde Webmail. Seems to
be working but not completely sure if it is ok to ignore the error or if
there are some more sql upgrades below "matarairports" that has not been
done.

Really need some advice on how to go forward from here. Any advice would
be helpful.

P.V.Anthony