[horde] Got an upgrade error - from Webmail 1.2.4 to 1.2.9

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Tue Nov 30 18:10:22 UTC 2010

Zitat von "P.V.Anthony" <pvantony at singnet.com.sg>:

> Hi,
>
> Was doing an upgrade from Horde Webmail 1.2.4 to 1.2.9. Was using the
> ./script/setup.php.
>
> Got the following error.
>
> ---------- start -----------------------
>
> Updating database...
> [ ERROR! ] Updating the tables failed. Please see the manual at docs/INSTALL
>            for how to setup the database manually. Error messages:
> MDB2 Error: already exists
> _doQuery: [Error message: Could not execute statement]
> [Last executed query: CREATE  TABLE metarAirports (id INT DEFAULT NULL,
> block INT DEFAULT NULL, station INT DEFAULT NULL, icao VARCHAR(4), name
> VARCHAR(80), state CHAR(2), country VARCHAR(50), wmo INT DEFAULT NULL,
> latitude FLOAT8, longitude FLOAT8, elevation FLOAT8, x FLOAT8, y FLOAT8,
> z FLOAT8)]
> [Native message: ERROR:  relation "metarairports" already exists]
>
> ------------ end ---------------------
>
> I am worried that I may have broken something in Horde Webmail. Seems to
> be working but not completely sure if it is ok to ignore the error or if
> there are some more sql upgrades below "matarairports" that has not been
> done.
>
> Really need some advice on how to go forward from here. Any advice would
> be helpful.

I'm not sure off my head if upgrading continues correctly after one
table failed. I'm not sure why MDB2_Schema is trying to create
metarairports either. But to be safe, you might want to drop the metar
tables before the upgrade and re-create them after that, if that
doesn't happen automatically.

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/